BEL Probationary Engineer admit card 2018 PE Exam Hall ticket download www.bel-india.com
Bharat Electronics Limited is going to publish the Admit Cards for Probationary Engineer under 5 Engineer Disciplines. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) will conduct a written test for recruiting the posts of Probationary Account Engineer to fill up 394 vacancies. Large number of candidates have applied for this recruitment and all applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the Admit cards to write the examination. BEL is soon going to release the Admit cards on its official website.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is the company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from to solar based solutions. BEL ranked among the top PSUs of the country. Every year it recruits huge man power mainly Engineers through Gate and Non GATE. Recently it has invited applications from the candidates who are waiting for latest Engineer jobs. BEL invited for the 394 vacancies of Probationary Engineers in the streams of Electronics, Mechanical, Computer, Civil and Electrical. Many interested candidates were applied for this BEL Recruitment 2018 before the last date. As per the selection process, board will conduct the Written Examination, Interview. Board has scheduled to conduct the examination on 21st June 2018.
- The written test will be held at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Bhubaneswar centres.
- Candidates should choose the test centre nearest to their place of correspondence.
- Candidates will not be reimbursed their cost of travel for attending the written test.
- The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.
How to BEL Hall ticket download ?
- Log on to www.bel-india.com.
- Click on Recruitment
- Go the Probationary Engineer recruitment 2018
- Click on the link for admit card
- Enter the registration number and date of birth
- Hall ticket will be opened in pdf
- Download and print the hard copy of call letter