Bihar Urdu Bangla TET recruitment 2018 BSEB 17131 Special TET Merit List Joining Letter
Bihar Education Department (BSEB) is the Education board of the state which looks over quality education system and improves the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) conducts the TET and Special TET (Urdu & Bangla) for the students who completed their Bachelor or diploma in Education to be eligible for Teacher vacancies. In 2013, Board was conducted the Special TET (Urdu/Bengla) for the candidates who have applied. Board also releases the Special TET results two times because of issues. As per the sources 27441 candidates qualify in TET in the first results and again on 30th May, 16881 students qualify in Special TET. Now BSEB Urdu Bangla latest news board is going to release Bihar Urdu Bangla TET Recruitment 2018 notification for total 17134 vacancies i.e. 16882 Urdu posts and 252 Bangla posts.
Candidates can submit the Results along with application from 16th June to 25th June 2018 for the Bihar Urdu Bangla TET merit list. After all the modifications and based on District and Panchayat vacancies board will release the Bihar Special TET Merit list which is final on 27th July 2018. BSEB will give the time to make any Objections against the Bihar Urdu Bangla TET merit list. Board will issue the Bihar Urdu Bangla Joining Letter for the selected candidates on 29th July 2018. Candidates can check their Revised Marks for Special TET on www.bihartet.co.in. We have given the complete schedule of Bihar Urdu Bangla TET merit list 2018 in our site. Check and download the Bihar Urdu Bangla TET merit list from the below.
Bihar Urdu Bangla Joining Letter
Notification released based on previous applications: 15.06.2018
· Submission of hard copy of revised results & application: 16.06.2018 to 25.06.2018
· Preparation of Merit List in Recruitment Unit: 30.06.2018
· Approval date of Merit List: 01.07.2018
· Publication of Conditional Merit List: 03.07.2018
· Objections Received: 04.07.2018 to 18.07.2018
· Rejection of objections: up to 22.07.2018
· Publication of Merit List: 23.07.2018
· Approval in Districts Panchayats: 26.07.2018
· Publication of Final Merit List: 27.07.2018
· Issue of Joining Letters: 29.07.2018