MCGM Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 304 Junior Engineer
MC (BirhanMumbai Municipal Corporation) or Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai recently issued a notification for the recruitment for the year 2018. BMC is going to recruit 304 numbers of posts of Junior Engineer in the year BMC 2018. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for these posts from now on the main web portal of the BMC department 2018.
MCGM Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical and Civil) Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Post: 217 posts
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
- No. of Post: 87 posts
Total Vacancies: 304 posts
Location of Job: Mumbai
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification should be Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering for vacancies under Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai recruitment 2018. For more details you can go through the official advertisement given below.
- Candidate’s age should be more than 18 for Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical and Civil) and should not exceed 33 years for vacancies under Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai recruitment 2018.
Procedure of Selection:
- Procedure of selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) is based on Written examination and Personal Interview for job openings under Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment 2018.
- For General/OBC candidates
- For Reserved candidates
Last date to apply for Junior Engineer vacancies under Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai: 05/06/2018
- Candidates are required to go to official website of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) (mcgm.gov.in)
- Before applying keep your scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- Go through the advertisement for Junior Engineer and read it carefully.
- Go to the registration link provided on MCGM website.
- Fill the complete application form and submit it.
- You can pay application fee online after form fillup.
- Take the printout of your filled application form and keep it safe for future proceedings.