GPSSB Admit Card 2018 Call Letter | Hall Ticket 2018 through official website:- ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board has recently published a notification to fill various vacant post of Compounder, Staff Nurse, AAE Civil, Deputy Secretary and many others. As soon as recruitment is published in the employment news paper and Official website; large numbers of aspirants applied for the post. The process of registration was online. Now the application process has been over. Those who had registered for the post had started searching for their Admit Card. Applicants who are going to attend this examination should have Hall Ticket in order to attend this examination.
GPSSB Hall ticket 2018 was released. Candidates who have applied for various posts like Talati cum Mantri, FHW, MHW, Clerk, staff Nurse, Mukhya Sevika, Additional Assistant Engineer can download the GPSSB admit card 2018 for the examinations in June. Candidates should download the GPSSB Staff Nurse admit card from the official site ojas.guj.nic.in.
- 02nd June 2018: Nayab Chitnis, Mukhya Sevika & Additional Assistant Engineer
- 03rd June 2018: Staff Nurse, Compounder,
- 06th June 2018: Talati Mantri & MHW
- 07th June 2018: FHW & Junior Clerk
How to download GPSSB Hall ticket 2018?
- Log on to ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on print call letter
- Select the job which you have applied
- Enter the confirmation number
- Enter the date of Birth
- Click on Print call letter
- Download and print the admit card
The admission call letter is very crucial document for all applicants. Admit card consists of candidate name, roll number, date and timing of examination etc. Without having call letter applicants will not be able to attend the examination so we advise all of the applicants that they must take their call letter when they will go for examination.