JEE Advanced 2018 Cutoff lists out the minimum scores required by candidates to be eligible for admissions to the undergraduate engineering courses at 16 IITs and ISM Dhanbad. The JEE Advanced 2018 marks will be announced online on June 13, on the basis of which a cutoff will be determined and finally All India Ranks will be declared for the final admissions. Students may check the Cutoff for JEE Advanced 2018 on this page as and when available. Candidates may also check the last year’s JEE Advanced Cutoff for the refernce of 2018 cutoff.
JEE advanced 2018 results will be declared on 18th June at official site www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in. Based on the Marks and percentile, Cut Off marks will decide and All India Ranks will be declared for the Final admissions. Check the JEE advanced 2018 cut off here after the official release. Meanwhile check the last year cut offs for JEE advanced. We have given the expected JEE advanced cut off for top IITs and Opening and Closing Rank of IITs in the previous year.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is common entrance examination to get the admission in to Undergraduate Engineering Course offered by the IITs, NITs, IIITs, ISM Dhanbad and State wise Colleges. JEE conducts in two Stages i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Candidates who will get the top 1, 50, 000 merit in JEE (Main) will only eligible for JEE advanced. NITs and other state wise colleges accept the JEE main score to give the admission. But Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs) and ISM Dhanbad give the admission based on the JEE adv Cut off Marks and All India Ranks (AIR). Best rankers will get admission in to Top IITs based on the JEE Advanced cut off 2018. The examination of JEE (advanced) was conducted on 24th May 2018. The board will release the official JEE advanced answer key 2018 on June 8th on its official site www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2018 Cutoff:
- Candidates scoring above the Cutoff for JEE Advanced 2018 will be considered for admissions.
- Students may note that the JEE Advanced 2018 Cutoff is based on the consideration of factors like number of available seats, previous year’s cutoff, number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidates can check the JEE Advanced 2018 Cutoff to know their chances of being shortlisted for admissions to the IITs.
- Cutoff for JEE Advanced 2018 will be different for all the disciplines based on the number of the candidates.
Reet2018exam will provide the JEE Advanced 2018 Cutoff as soon as it will be available. In the meantime, aspirants can check below last year’s cutoff for JEE Advanced:
We will update the JEE advanced cut off 2018 when it is available here. Mean while check the last year JEE adv cut off marks
Out of the estimated13 lakh candidates, who appeared in the JEE Main 2018, only the top 1,50,000 qualified students will be shortlisted to appear for JEE Advanced. Admissions to 16 IITs will be based on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE-Advanced.
The 16 Indian Institutes of Technologies IITs & ISM
Important Features of JEE advanced 2018 Cut off & Choices Filling:
- The category-wise cut-off marks for the top 20 percentile are calculated based on the marks scored by all the “successful” candidates in their respective boards.
- The cut-off marks for PwD candidates will be the same as the lowest of the cut-off marks for GEN, OBC-NCL, SC and ST categories.
- Instructions to be followed for filling-in the choice of Institutes and courses will be made available on the online portal at the time the results are declared.
- The ranks of JEE (Advanced) 2018 will be used by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli (RGIPT) and Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
(IISERs) for admissions to their courses / programs.
we will update the JEE advanced 2018 cut off for all IITs, and how to apply to get the admission or Counselling for 16 IITs, we will update the How to fill the Choices for desirable Course and top IITs.
Students can check the JEE Advanced cut off 2018 which was expected and based on previous years JEE adv cut off marks. JEE (main) examination was conducted on 4th, 10th and 11th April 2018 for all the applied students. Nearly 13 Lakhs candidates were attempted the JEE Main and only 1, 50, 000 students were qualified for JEE advanced cut off and attempted the examination on 24th May 2018.
The official site of JEE advanced 2018 has given the Cut off marks and Ranks for category wise GEO, GEC, ST, OBC (NCL), PWD candidates of JEE adv opening and Closing ranks for the 4 years and 5 years duration of Courses Like Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aero space Engineering, Mathematics & computing, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Physics, Engineering Chemistry, Metallurgical Engineering and etc.