JEECUP Counselling Date 2018 Schedule Letter and process jeecup.org
JEECUP Counselling Schedule has been released. Candidates who have attempted the examination and check their result can check their JEECUP Counselling date 2018. One should have apply the jeecup counselling letter 2018 at the official site www.jeecup.org
As you know UP Bard of Technical Education is going to organize JEECUP polytechnic entrance exam in 2018. After the exam aspirants result will declare, on the basis of entrance exam result declaration marks aspirants will appear in counselling. Before appear in counselling aspirants need counselling letter.
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh is conducted for taking admission in the courses offered like Diploma Engineering/ Technologies or Diploma in Agriculture Engineering, Fashion Designing, Pharmacy or P.G. Diploma, Diploma in Biotechnology, or Hotel Managements.
After appearing in examinations Candidates thing about their counselling and Letter form good Colleges. So here we are providing you the relevant information about Counselling & Schedule Letter through JEECUP polytechnic 2018.
Uttar Pradesh government has conducted the Joint Entrance Examination (JEECUP) to get the admission in to various diploma courses in Polytechnic colleges in the state. Joint Entrance Examination Council conducts the JEECUP every year for the class 10th students. Recently it has released the notification and conducted the examination on 03rd May 2018. Board has released the JEECUP result 2018. After checking the results, candidates should have to apply for jeecup counselling letter 2018. Board will be called for the Counselling according to the Ranks and JEECUP Counselling date 2018.
We will also update the jeecup available seats, branch wise and colleges wise, merit list, JEECUP cut off marks
JEECUP counselling process 2018
- Click on New Registration link
- Fill the particulars with correct details
- Registration form mainly contains the personal and contact details
- After successful submission, candidates will get the ID
- Click on download e-challan link
- Take print out of the e- challan slip
- Make the payment at any branch of Punjab national Bank
- Keep two slips of challan with you (candidates copy & CAC copy)
- Visit the Help centre t verify your documents
- Candidates will get the One Time password (OTP)/ pin for filling choices on registered mobile
- Click on Choice Submission Login link
- Login with ID, OTP and date of birth
- Carefully give the Choices of Colleges or Branch wise
- Click on Lock choices after completion.
- Check once before locking and locking is mandatory