Jharkhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018-2018 notification issued by www.jac.nic.in. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) recently issued a recruitment notification of 18000 vacancies for teacher posts under the state teacher recruitment board (JAC). Jharkhand Academic Council has invited the online application form for primary teachers and Urdu teachers posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Jharkhand TET Recruitment 2018-2018 on or before the last date. Eligibility criteria details are mentioned below.
The state Government of Jharkhand has decided to release the notification for JTET recruitment for nearly 8000 primary teacher vacancies. The complete Jharkhand Teachers recruitment will be hosted by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). In the past three four months back also we heard a news about the Jharkhand Primary Teacher Recruitment of 18, 000 vacancies. But neither the official notification nor the recruitment was started. Now, government has decided to recruit for 8000 vacancies. If all goes well, the recruitment process for Jharkhand TET vacancy 2018 will be started from 10th June 2018 onwards.
Required Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor Degree with B.Ed in relevant Subject from any recognized University and JTET qualified.
Notification released date: June 2nd Week 2018
Application process will complete in: up to August 2018
Eligibility and Qualifications for Jharkhand TET:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Jharkhand TET (JAC TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2018:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Jharkhand TET (JAC TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2018: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for JAC TET.
JAC TET 2018 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
JAC TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Jharkhand primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Jharkhand upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
JAC TET 2018 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2018
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
JAC TET 2018 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2018
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
- More than 5 lakhs students of Jharkhand are waiting for the results, An JAC TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Jharkhand TET exam 2018 the exam will be considered as JAC TET pass.
·Jharkhand Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2018 ;
- · JAC TET Should give weightage to the Jharkhand TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the JAC TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
JAC TET or Jharkhand TET Exam 2018 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download