UPESEAT 2018 results www.upes.ac.in B.Tech Exam cut off merit list

0
UPESEAT results 2018 upes.ac.in b.tech exam Roll Name wise pdf marksheet download result cut off merit list

UPESEAT results 2018

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is an Indian University located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. UPES is known traditionally for its education and research in fields of energy & power. UPES is the first Core sector University in Asia, it offers various programs in Law, Management, Engineering and Design sectors. Every year it conducts various Entrance Tests for admission in to MBA, B.Tech, BBA, M.Tech, PhD, LLB/LLM, M.Des/B.Des and M.Plan/B.Plan. It was conducted the UPES Engineering Admission Test (UPESEAT) on 16th May 2018 Sunday for B.Tech admissions. Thousands of candidates from all over the country has appeared in this examination. Check the Engineering Exams List In India to get admission in Top Engineering Colleges in India. Now they are looking for the UPESEAT results 2018. Good news that board has uploaded the upeseat 2018 result on its official site www.upes.ac.in on 03rd June at 9.00pm. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the UPESEAT cut off 2018 Marks.

PESEAT 2018 Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure is based on score of the candidate in UPESEAT 2018 followed by central counselling or Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for Non Exam Category.

UPESEAT 2018 Paper Pattern:
The exam will have five sections:

  • Physics: 50 questions
  • Chemistry: 50 questions
  • Maths: 50 questions
  • English Language Comprehension: 30 questions
  • Current Affairs Awareness: 20 questions

Total: 200 questions
Exam Duration: 3 hours

How to download UPESEAT exam result 2018?
  • Log on to www.upes.ac.in
  • Go to the B.tech in Admission on Home Page
  • Click on the link for UPESEAT results
  • Enter the Registration number and date of birth
  • Check the marks, ranks in results

we will update the UPESEAT 2018 counseling schedule dates, process, colleges list, Courses list

  • The UPESEAT 2018 Counselling Process shall be a centralized process with 80% of the seats reeserved for UPESEAT 2018 qualifying candidates and the remaining 20% through Board Merit or JEE Main 2018 scores.
  • Candidates will have to attend UPESEAT 2018 Counselling Process in person with original certificates for document verification.

UPESEAT 2018 Participating Institutes: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY