UPSC IFS recruitment 2018 Indian forest service online application upsconline.nic.in upsc.gov.in
UPSC IFS recruitment 2018 is announced to release on 23rd may 2018. Interested candidates who want to apply for UPSC IFS notification 2018 can go through the application. The notification is available in the official site. The official site is www.upsc.gov.in. Indian forest service exam 2018 has both prelims and main examination. UPSC IFS online application is available in www.upsconline.nic.in
Indian forest officer (IFS) is a nationwide competitive examination in India. It was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, NDA &NA, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, IES/ISS, Combined Geoscientists & Geologists Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination. The qualifying percent is very minute when compared to other competitive examinations. The examination is conducted in two papers, Prelims and mains. In order to select highly talented, skilled and intellectual candidate the UPSC conducts prelims and mains examination. Interested candidates can apply UPSC IFS recruitment 2018.
Total No.of Posts: 110
Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2018
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||23-05-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||19-06-2018 till 11.59 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Pay by Cash’||18-06-2018 at 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online mode||19-06-2018 at 23.59 hrs|
|Written Exam Date for Civils Preliminary Exam 2018|| 23-08-2018