UPSC Civil Services application form 2018 CSE CSP CSAT ias ips pcs exam notification pdf apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in eligibility age limit, attempts, last date www.upsc.gov.in,
UPSC Civil Services application form
UPSC CSE Notification 2018 was released on 23rd May 2018 on its official site www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for UPSC CSAT 2018 Notification and can apply for UPSC Civil Services application form 2018 at official site www.upsconline.nic.in as registration in two stages. Check the UPSC IAS eligibility criteria, complete details of advertisement below. Government will recruit the candidates for 1129 vacancies through this UPSC PCS exam 2018.
Union public service Commission (UPSC) Recently published Civil Services Exam (CSE) notification Pdf for all of Indian candidates who fulfill the criteria of IAS Prelims 2018 Exams . Civil service Exam also known as IAS Exam this UPSC Exam 2018 for filling up various posts in various civil services department . Candidates apply through Online Application of IAS Pre Exam 2018 by visiting given link or Official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in before the last date 12.06.2018.
UPSC CSE Notification 2018 finally on 23rd May 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central Agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services, Indian Forest Services, Engineering, Combined Defence, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. Every year it recruits eligible candidates in to the services vacancies through these examinations for departments under central government. Now it has released the UPSC CSAT 2018 Notification for the 1129 vacancies in various services like IAS, IPS, IAAS, IRS, IFS, IRTS, IRAS, IIS and ITS etc onwww.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IAS/IPS Exam Notification 2018
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS),
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service (IPTAS)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IAAS)
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
APPLY NOW :- UPSC CSP/ PCS Recruitment 2018
Important Notes for Applying IAS Examination 2018
1. Candidates to ensure their Eligibility for the IAS Civil Services Examination 2018 : The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to IAS examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview / Personality Test.
2. How to Apply Online for IAS Exam 2018 : Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form” given in Appendix-II.
3. Last Date for receipt of Applications for IAS 2018 : The online Applications can be filled up to 19th June, 2018 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the IAS examination. The IAS e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate for IAS Exam will be sent by post.
5. Penalty for Wrong Answers : Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
6. Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates : In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
7. Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
8. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable / costly items to the UPSC Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard. Candidates are required to apply only through online mode no other mode for submission of UPSC IAS applications